Part Time Finance Manager includes:
- Cash Flow Management >
- Expense Reduction >
- Audit Assistance >
- Business Reporting >
- Budgeting >
- Financial Management & Control >
Your bookkeeper may be great at paying the bills but not so great at understanding financial reports. If your bookkeeping department isn’t getting you the information you need, if your reconciliations are out of date, if your cash flow is out of control, it’s time to call us. You certainly do not want to give financial statements to your banker that pop out of Pastel.
Wouldn’t it be great to bring someone on board to provide finance manager services only at the times you need them? To handle the accounting so you don’t have to? To give you the support, information and time so you can focus your energies on the things that you do best?
As your part Finance Manager we can provide you with a solution that is extremely flexible and can be structured to meet your budget and there is no long term commitment.
Outsourcing your Finance Manager function is a simple and economical solution. We come to your site, interacting with your people, available to answer your questions, at your schedule. Your records never leave your premises. We tailor our services to meet your needs and timeframe. From coming to your office one day a month to multiple days a week, we’re there for you – and with you.
Cash Flow Management
It is absolutely critical that you know exactly what your cash balance is. Cash flow management is a challenge for almost any firm, large or small. Small businesses are especially vulnerable to cash flow problems since they frequently operate with inadequate cash reserves or none at all and, worse, tend to miss the implications of a negative cash flow until it’s too late.
It is common to see a business run out of cash even as it generates great sales and profits. This is repeatedly the cause of business failure but can be prevented.
For financing purposes, cash flow projections are generally the most crucial aspect of the business plan. Bankers and other sources of financing will almost always look for a cash flow analysis in addition to any other financial statements, because this will show how the loan can be repaid.
You need to perform a cash flow analysis on a regular basis. We can help you with your cash management requirements. These would include among others cash flow forecasting and monitoring mechanisms, working capital management, and negotiating better payment and collection terms.
The goal of hiring an Expense Reduction Expert is simple: to increase your profits through improved contract negotiations, vendor analysis and comprehensive account management. We can help you slash your business costs quickly. We survey your current services, identify inefficiencies and overcharges and present you with a cost- savings analysis that may be both retroactive and future-forward.
We will make sure your expenditures are in line with your clear revenue goals.
It is year-end again. Your auditors are coming and you need to be prepared to answer their questions and queries.
Are you ready? Was your last audit late? Did it cost more than it should have?
Delayed audits cause chaos in your organization, distract you from managing your core business and cause pain with late reports.
I can help you with preparing all the audit documentation and account analysis that the auditors will require. You may find it beneficial to have me assist you in preparing for the audit by providing the accounting or financial expertise your auditor is not permitted to provide due to standards of independence.
Being manage your business. Having all your business data available means that you can spot gaps and weaknesses immediately, have clear visibility over the future and make daily corrections to ensure you are en route to your business goals.
I can help you:
- Produce monthly management accounts / reports within 10 days of month end so the data is fresh and relevant
- Produce management reporting package that is relevant for your business and helps you to make the right decisions
- Determine your Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) allowing you to see at a glance what’s driving the business
- Prepare a company dashboard which is an At-a-Glance Snapshot of the economic reality of the numbers inside your company. Dashboard integrates all financial statements into 1 page report
- Establish reporting processes and create back office systems to support the business reporting process
able to access all the information you need whenever you need it, can make a huge difference to the way you
- Forecast estimates for the predicted use of financial resources against the budgeted financial resources during a given fiscal year or period
- Allocate funds to specific accounts in the chart of accounts
- Monitor the actual use of financial resources against the approved budget and identifying variances
- Adjust the approved budget under directives from appropriate management and/or in response to variances between planned and actual expenditures
- Report findings and action taken to the appropriate authorities
Management & Control
- Comply with the legal and statutory framework of policies, business processes, procedures and standards pertaining to recording, classifying, monitoring, and reporting on use and disposition of financial resources
- Establish, maintain, and apply an institution-specific framework of policies, business processes, procedures and standards pertaining to recording, classifying, monitoring, and reporting on the use and disposition of financial resources