Experienced management of accounting and bookkeeping for SMEs
Our Accounting Services
- Debtor and creditor reconciliations and statements
- Capturing of sales and purchase invoices
- Capturing of bank statements
- Reconciliation of all accounts, including bank statements
- General ledger maintenance
- Preparation and interpretation of management accounts
- Business financial status reviews and recommendations
- Auditing of accounting software needs and recommendations thereof.
You can rely on Anthurico for financial peace of mind
Anthurico has an experienced team of accountants with a diverse range of expertise in the management of accounting and bookkeeping functions within a small to medium-sized business.
Our streamlined and automated services ensure that we deliver value to your business cost-effectively and efficiently.
With our support, you can make informed financial decisions.
Preparation of Annual Financial Statements
Annual financial statements are a pre-requisite for any business that is actively operating. Financial statements report on the financial status of your business and guide the management team on the overall performance of the business. You will need financial statements for filling of your annual tax returns with the South African Revenue Services. They are also required if you intend to raise capital from banks and investors.
Preparing the financial statement needs meticulous processing of records of financial transactions. Many of our clients find the cost and risk of doing this function in-house is too great. We offer a full outsourced solution which adds real value and reduces stress, cost and the risk of misstatement.
Anthurico prepares financial statements in accordance with the latest accounting standards used in South Africa, including:
- Standard of Generally Recognised Accounting Practice (GRAP)
- International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS)
- South African Standards of Generally Accepted Accounting Practice (SA GAAP)
- International Financial Reporting Standards for Small and Medium-sized entities (IFRS for SME’s)